Welcome! We are glad you're here.
At Hudson Henry Baking Co., we believe in a world where positivity and kindness are delivered on a daily basis. Where everyone feels welcome to dream big and create change. Where individuals delight their loved ones – and themselves! – with unexpected gifts. Where oats, nuts and seeds are mixed, baked and packaged with care.
We strive to help create this world every day by blending inspiration into everyday moments, focusing on people before all else, and always taking a moment to share a handful of light, delicious granola.
Overview: Granola Baker is responsible for preparation, and production of granola items and to ensure that all raw and finished goods adhere to quality and food safety standards.Responsibilities:
- Assist in all baking production.
- Ensure that all food produced is monitored for taste and visual appeal.
- Ensure consistency and commitment to company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe, sanitary, and organized work environment. Ensure GMPs and SOPs are adhered to.
- Assist in inventory of stock raw and ready to eat materials as well as supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous kitchen or baking experience preferred
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Eye for detail.
- The ability to use basic math skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, stand, sit, and move for prolonged periods of time. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 pounds occasionally, with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties.